Tuesday, February 12, 2008

"FROGS"

I revisited the scripture today in Exodus 8:5-10 where God used Moses to zapp Pharaoh with tons of frogs. Not so bright Pharaoh then told his magic guys to do the same and they did. He repented of his ways and said he would let the people of Israel go. Moses said "find I'll give you the option of telling me when to send the frogs back into the water where they belong.
This Maroon Pharaoh said "tomorrow". Now how dumb is that. You got screaming women and kids up on the tables. You can't back your charriot out of the tent without running over frogs, they are in your bathtub, on top the T.V. The are driving the donkeys crazy and when you have the opportunity to get rid of them, you decide to wait until "tomorrow"?

What wrong with this guy?

Perhaps he just doesn't get it. Perhaps he just doesn't understand that God wanted to take all that was wrong with his life (frogs) and make it right. Sounds like a lot of folks I run into every day. It sounds a lot like me not too long ago.

I don't know about you but I want to get rid of the frogs in my life "today".

If you feel the same way, share it with me by clicking the "comments" section below and tell me about it. or you can email me at topekac1@cox.net

No comments: