Thursday, February 28, 2008

THE DAY AFTER "REPORT"

Okay, Okay, so I really wasn't "too stressed" about the big event! (don't tell my wife I said that). But even in the midst of all my worry, God was already planning one of the best events I have ever attended. We had a great crowd, wonderful food and lots of fun.

I most appreciated all the responses I received from my last posting on this blog site. You would have thought I was threatening to hurt myself, with the way people let me know how God works and that I wasn't a failure after all.

You know that is one of the reasons I write on the blog, to get people to talk about real issues that we all face. Issues that cause some of us a lot of problems. How we think about ourselves in relationship to God makes a really big difference in how we sleep at night and how we interact with those around us, especially those we love the most.

Do you understand what I'm saying? It's like whenever God and I are getting along, I seem to also be getting along with others. It took me a long time to understand that there is a connection between the two.

It relieves stress just knowing that I "can" go through life without being tied up in knots all the time. It helps even more to know that I don't have to be the one to untie them. God does that for me, If I'll only ask Him to.

No comments: