Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Just Might Be The Year

So what am I talking about? 2013 might be year of financial failure of our great nation. Or 2013 might be the year that we see Civil War again here in America. 2013 might be the year that Twinkies come back under a new name or 2013 might be the year that the Kansas City Chiefs become the best football team ever, hey don't laugh it could happen (in our dreams).  This year 2013 could be the year that Christ returns, I'm ready are you?

While all of these are possibilities and most will cause great challenges to our lives what I am really trying to call your attention to is that I am once again going to try my hand and blogging. "Holy Grounds Cafe'" is a blog sight where you can prop by each day and just chat.  I'll try my best to start the conversation and you and others can jump in anywhere, so here we go:

Question # 1 If the U.S.A. did find itself in a Civil War what would be the cause and why?
       (A). Taxes
       (B).  Illegal Aliens
       (C). Gun Control



 

2 comments:

Ruth Mitchell said...

I think any of those might be the straw that breaks the camels' back, but I personally think Entitlements are the thing that are going to break us! Of course that effects our taxes, so maybe that is the answer!! (How is that for a NON Answer!!!)

totiredtoretire said...

You need to go back to 2009 when you last posted. It was about W-D 40.